Training for Good Behavior and Real World Application
Michele Terlep, MEd, CPDT-KA
Building Relationships Through the Power of Play
Virtual Training Available- Consultations and Lessons LIVE Online!
- LIVE training lessons so that you learn and understand the basic training techniques and how to play the games
- Customized training plans to fit your dog's challenges
- See training demonstrations to help improve your understanding of training techniques
- Easy and flexible scheduling
- Email or call us now to get started!
Do You Want...
Pawsitive Play Provides
Developing Relationships Through the Power of Games and Play
Pawsitive Play Dog Training and Michele Terlep, MEd, a nationally Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA), and a multi-award winning educator, can help turn your challenges into success using the art and science of positive reinforcement dog training.
With her experience in the field of education and the classroom as well as her experience working with animals, Michele offers instruction with you and your dog to achieve a positive connection, good behavior, and real world application. This is accomplished by learning through the power of structured play, classic skills training, and game training.
Learn to live with and love your dog through relationship building games and basic skills training.